Our new scout hut - can you help?
We have planning approval for our new HQ which will allow us to return to Mendlesham Green. We aim to have a new building suitable for the group and community hire. We have strict deadlines to get the building started by November 2019, therefore your help is vital as you may have the skills we need. There are many things we need to do to move this forward and there are certain skills we need which we would be grateful if you could assist us with. Giving even just a little of your time for the next year to help us achieve our goal.
We need help to get this project completed, so can you assist with any of the following?
- Experience in planning/ architecture
- Experience in building law and regulations
- Experience in completing Grant and Funding Applications
- A treasurer to take care of the monies for the building and quotes
- Any other skill that you may feel will facilitate the progression of the project
We are also looking to find those of you that can offer to help voluntarily once the building is complete. We are calling these promises to, such as the following:
- Contacts with companies that can help us with furniture, fixture and fittings
- Contacts with Professional Tradesman who may give up some of their time
- Pledges of time to support work needed doing
If you can help or know of someone who can help, please contact any of the following:
- Peter Freeman - Group Scout Leader: 01449 766676 e: email@example.com
- Martyn Bryant - Assistant Group Scout Leader: 01379 788998 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Scarff - Group Executive Chair: 07595 98082 e: email@example.com
Please telephone, email or just speak to any of us at a section meeting.